Promoting Safety: Locate with Leica Geosystems' CS25
There are times when ignorance is bliss but only by knowing where your trees and assets are can you begin to manage them safely and effectively.
By accurately locating your trees, you can determine levels of risk and proactively manage your tree stock. In turn, this leads to increased operational efficiency, risk reduction and the sustained provision of ecological, social and economic benefits to the environs.
Provides a practical and versatile solution for capturing and managing GIS data on a tablet PC GPS unit such as Leica GeoSystems' CS25/CS25 GNSS Plus (for cm accuracy).
Allows you to take your data with you. Display the maps and manage your full asset and/or tree datasets on the move. Collect and update your GIS database with field data efficiently.
- Manage every aspect of your tree details with Eye-TREE and the Leica Geosystems' CS25 ruggedized tablet PC. The Leica CS25 offers:
- 7" sunlight readable resistive touchscreen
- Integrated GPS, 3G modem, WIFI and Bluetooth
- All-day, hot swappable batteries
- Ultra-rugged design
- Integrated 2 Megapixel + LED light
- Record the tree and asset details you require:
- Species choose from the extensive picklist
- Position choose the accuracy you require from 1-3m to cm*
- Photographs using the built in camera
* Sub metre, and cm accuracy requires an external antenna and post-processing at extra cost