Eye-TREE Analytics was released at the 50th Agricultural Association Conference in September 2016. Another addition to the 'Eye' Solution range offering you a wide range of interconnecting options to suit your business requirements.
Eye-TREE Analytics uses Business Intelligence (BI) to allow you to maximise information from your tree surveys. As it's strapline states, this allows you to 'relay relevant and reliable information to the right people at the right time'.With Eye-TREE Analytics you will know everything you need to know about your tree stock:
- How many trees you have?
- How many inspections are due and when?
- What are the high priority tasks resulting from the latest round of inspections?
- What is the budgeted cost of this years scheduled works?
- What are your KPIs? Are you meeting them?
Please note you do not need Eye-TREE to benefit from Eye-TREE Analytics.
- Total number of trees
- Inspections overdue
- Inspections due this quarter
Provides not only the actual risk assigned but also the number of trees falling within those risk categories irrespective of the risk methodology employed.
Simply click on the high priority section of the pie chart and the budgeted cost figure displays accordingly.
The full genus, species and indeed cultivar breakdown of your tree stock is immediately available with Eye-TREE Analytics so simply clicking on the planting tab will display the breakdown of species on the estate.
The pie chart readily conveys the proportional breakdown of the plantings whilst the tabular listing enables additional detail to be displayed - such as height, size and location.
Option to display the planting on a Map.
- you may have had trees inspected and the inspection date has been recorded but the actual inspection comments have not been included
- GPS based may include trees located at the same location but cannot grow on top of each other
- how many trees are recorded but not inspected?