In September 2016, we released Eye-TREE version 11 with new streamlined workflows, centralise management of your trees and a better integrated work process and system. It has never been easier to answer your tree related business queries and embrace your duty of care and wildlife obligations.
New Eye-TREE delivers:
- Closer interaction and collaboration with land owners, arboriculturalists and tree contractors
- Addition of Eye-ALERTS giving you the ability to issue a work task that can be assigned and automatically sent to your grounds team or contractor by e-mail or as an attached Microsoft Word document
- Option to request quotations for work from external contractors, streamlining your day to day work flow
- Provides full audit trail from inspection to work task to reinspection
- Greater clarity and readability throughout the application
- Data based searches allow filtering within a specific date range
- Context-base filtering e.g. only display those tasks where recommendation is 'Fell'
If you are responsible for any of the following areas, this will be of interest to you.
Hazard Management - proactively manage hazards through inspections and work cycles
Record Management - create inspection records and schedules to help manage tree stock
Risk Assessment - assign risk to individual trees or areas and map these risks
Wildlife Management - monitor protected wildlife, flora and fauna on your property
- Display those trees where work is overdue or is planned next week, in 3 weeks or 6 months, etc.
- Display all trees with a particular task - e.g. Monitor progress of bacterial canker
- Display all trees with nesting boxes
- Calculate Planting densities for any plant in any area
- Display trees within High Risk Zones
- Highlight overdue tasks and inspections
- Path accessibility rating
- Highlight areas of wildlife interest
- Automatically issue work task, with reminders issued to grounds staff or contractors
- Attach any number of photographs, video clips and other external documents
- Provide tabular listing of work due
- Combine with data in popular GIS and database formats including AutoCAD DWG, MapInfo and ESRI SHP as well as site survey and Ordnance Survey data sets
- Link to other web-sites and information systems
- Enhanced reporting engine
- Print site plans
- Ensure information for insurance incidents are available, ready for environmental/weather anomalies and diseases
- Load tree survey details straight from handheld applications such as Leica Geosystems, Digiterra and survey applications such as KeyTree
- Automatic RPA calculations
- Utilise existing site surveys
- Click on map to record tree location
- User defined pick lists for remaining information such as height, diameter at breast height, crown, age, as well as cultivar, health and any relevant work details
- Record Inspections and automatically schedule follow-up inspections
- Context-base filtering available allowing you for example to only display those tasks where recommendation is 'Fell'
- Users can add new trees and plants, update the details of existing plantings and assign work tasks to each
- Work tasks can then be monitored and action with Eye-ALERT for Eye-TREE
- Use the included wizards to update information, such as:
- Inspection Record
- Wrongly positioned or recorded trees
- Work Trees Assignment
- Records for Ceremonial/Dedication
- Record wildlife, ie: bats, red kites, otters, etc.
- Record Tree Preservation Orders (TPO)
- Survey history
- Planning documents
- Photographs (including Thermal Infra-Red imagery indicating stress)
- Documents such as Microsoft Word and Excel files as well as PDF, scanned images and digital video and sound files
- Also has the ability to report on missing information, from survey imports eg. re-inspection date not added
- Deploy the underlying technology within other areas of your business. Publishing your data, whether tree related or other, can be an ideal way of ensuring all parties working on a project have up to date information. Publishing elements of your data via the Internet and make information available to your colleagues, associated businesses or customers.
- Maintenance and repair records
- Restoration Records
- Project Collaboration
- Plus many more ...
- The information viewed is only restricted by the data you hold
- Eye-TREE Brochure
- Roots and Branches of Eye-TREE
- Management of risk from Trees
- Wildlife and Eye-TREE
- Article - Tree Management
- Article - Tree Health